CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
May 01, 2022 to June 30, 2022
1. TO ENTER the Win 1 of 3 Office Chairs contest (the "Contest") customers will complete the online form. Once you have completed the form you will automatically be entered in the contest. There is no purchase necessary to enter the contest. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per household or company. If it is discovered that you did not qualify your entry will be void. Illegible entries are ineligible. Contest starts at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 01, 2022 and closes on June 30, 2022 at 11:59:59 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") (the "Contest Period"). Three (3) Global Obusforme Comfort Multi Tilter Chairs (Retail Value $500.00 CDN each) to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period for residents and/or businesses. Limit of one Prize per household. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsors are CIS Office Express (Office Plus®) (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. The entrant must complete the online form and include valid name, email and company/organization name before the Contest Period closes to be entered into the draw. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
4. Prize - Winnter will win 1 of (3) Three Three (3) Global Obusforme Comfort Multi Tilter Chairs (Retail Value $500.00 CDN each) to be distributed by an authorized Office Plus® dealer location.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. Draw will take place on or around July 3, 2022 for all valid entries received during the Contest Period, at approximately 10:00 a.m., a member of the CIS Office Express Inc. (Office Plus®) team in Guelph, Ontario will determine the winner from among all eligible entries received up to the contest deadline. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. An Office Plus representative, acting reasonably, will contact the winner by telephone or email within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by an Office Plus representative. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, if applicable, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion, further reserve their right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the Contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
9. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as telephone number and email address. We may use the information to improve our products and services or periodically send promotional emails using the email address which you have provided. Information may also be used to contact you for market research purposes. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to CIS Office Express Inc. (Office Plus®) at 367 Woodlawn Rd West, Guelph, ON, N1H 7K9.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.